Pages

May 18, 2014

Feature & Follow #49 ~ Meeting My Fave Author


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where two blogs are featured. Click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and featured bloggers. Enter your own post's link in the linky, then hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain new followers as well. Mingle and make some new bloggy friends! :D

Follow me any way you'd like 

as long as you keep coming back, lol! ;) 
I do like bloglovin' & GFC follows :D




Q: Have you met a favorite author and have a picture? Share! 

A: Man I wish I could share a photo with you, but I haven't met any authors yet. I'm hoping to someday! 

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos with your favorite authors! 
  

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to meet someone soon! I'm a new follower on Bloglovin'.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for following me! Following you back! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!