Pages

May 15, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 ~ Day 2 Update


I'm participating in my first read-a-thon, Bout of Books, organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.

My Goal ~ Books to Read: 

  • Finish The Garden by Paul T. Harry
  • In Darkness We Must Abide by Rhiannon Frater
  • Ink (Ink #1) by Holly Hood
  • Taking on the Dead (The Famished Trilogy #1) by Annie Walls
  • Of Silver and Beasts (Goddess Wars #1) by Trisha Wolfe
  • Delirium (Debt Collector #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn

Monday May 13
Number of books finished today: 0
Total number of books finished: 0
Books read: I read Delirium (Debt Collector #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn before the read-a-thon started, so I can cross that one off my list. :)
Currently reading: The Garden by Paul T. Harry and Ink (Ink #1) by Holly Hood

Tuesday May 14
Number of books finished today: 1
Total number of books finished: 1 
Books read: I began Comes the Night (The Casters Series #1) by Norah Wilson and Heather Doherty and thought I'd finish it before Bout of Books started, but I just finished it today. 
Currently reading: The Garden by Paul T. Harry and Ink (Ink #1) by Holly Hood

Please click here to find the helpful template on the Bout of Books blog I use to keep track of my progress. :D

I have a question ~ should I count Delirium towards my total number of books read even though I read it before the read-a-thon since it was on my list? Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!