Pages

June 4, 2012

Fun or None? Shock Me Saturday



Day 7 of Fun or None hosted by Nikki @ Fiction Freak !

Participating bloggers:
Jessica @ Just a Booklover
Paulina @ Kissed/Bitten by books
Karis Jacobstein @ YA Litwit
Ria @ The Beaucoup Review
Dana @ DanaSquare

Shock Me Saturday ~ 5 random, surprising facts about me


~My favorite food is sushi. I am a sushi fiend!! <3
~I believe there could totally be a zombie apocalypse! :O
~I still prefer paperbacks even though I own a Kindle. :D
~I wish I had been in high school during the 70's. ;)
~No matter how many times I've seen these movies, I always cry at the end of 50 First Dates and Donnie Darko. :`(

What are some surprising facts about you?


2 comments:

  1. Donnie Darko is my favorite movie. I thought you might appreciate that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!