Pages

September 26, 2014

Feature & Follow #57 ~ Who Should Get a Twitter Page?



Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where two blogs are featured. Click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and featured bloggers. Enter your own post's link in the linky, then hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain new followers as well. Mingle and make some new bloggy friends! :D

Follow me any way you'd like 
as long as you keep coming back, lol! ;) 

I do like bloglovin' & GFC follows :D


Q:  Book character(s) you'd like to see with their own Twitter page - Suggested by A GREAT Read 

A: Anna Pierce from the Touched Girl Series by Robyn Jones 



 




When Anna was only five years old, she traded her voice to stop having nightmares. Imagine how bad those nightmares had to be for her to agree to that! She can also see the potential future of people she comes into contact with - also part of the deal she made. 

Eventually in the first book, the deal is off, and she must talk again. Can you imagine how much she would have to say? I'd follow her on Twitter for sure just for updates on her grandma and cousins let alone the vampire action, lol. 

And her Twitter handle? 
@TwirlingAnna

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these but they sound interesting, I think I need to add them to my ever growing TBR pile!!

    Old follower!!

    I have LOTS of giveaways on my blog!! I have 10 different ones going that end soon! Head on over and click on my sidebar to the giveaways going on! Get your entries in before it's too late!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting ready to read the third book - it's a GREAT series!! Hope you do add them to you TBR! Hopping to your FF! Thanks so much for visiting mine, Amber! :D

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!