Pages

July 25, 2012

WiW ~ light blog background vs. dark blog background

waight-1

This is a new weekly meme hosted by Lauren from Epilogue Review. Each week there will be a something vs. something topic for you to post your thoughts about. Make sure to visit Lauren at her awesome blog, Epilogue Review, and also check out the other nifty blogs also participating. :)

Comments below with your thoughts are always appreciated! I love hearing from you guys!  :)

The topic this week: Light blog background vs. Dark blog background

This is one where I don't really have an opinion either way. :) I follow a lot of blogs, and they're all different colors with all different designs. I love each and every one of them--they're all beautifully done. I decided on bright colors for my blog because I love the color orange, it was easy to do for a newbie just starting out (ha ha), and the bright colors cheered me up (I started my blog in the bleak winter).

Either light or dark backgrounds are fine with me. :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm like you in how I don't mind either way. The text just has to contrast enough with the background so it's easy to read. If I have to highlight the text or squint in order to read, that's a no-no. :{

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's definitely gotta be easy to read! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty much with you, although I do enjoy bright colors like yours. I guess my eyes aren't too awful, because I've never had difficulty reading a blog that I can recall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like bright colors, too. :) I can't remember any blogs that have been difficult to read, either.

      Delete
  3. I completely agree, I don't really care light or dark.. its all about content and contrast. I do like your background.. very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just need to mention that I loe how funky and fun your background is! It does a very well job on cheering me up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I think it's funky and fun, too, lol.

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!